- The Latvian Government's position on 16 March events
- Conclusions of The SS Chapter of the Nuremberg Tribunal Judgment, 1946
- A collection of documents from OSS War – Crimes investigation files 1945 – 1950
A.Ezergailis „The LATVIAN LEGION Heroes, Nazis or Victims?” The Historical Institute of Latvia, Rīga
Selected comments, lectures, publications, etc.
- Foreign Minister Māris Riekstiņš: Every country has its radicals (Vesti Segodnya) [16.03.2010]
- "Commemorating the Victims of the Holocaust", Foreign Minister Māris Riekstiņš
Article published on 27 January 2010 in Latvian daily newspaper "Diena"
- Article by Roberts Zīle, member of the European parliament
The Guardian, 2 October 2009
- Briefing papers of the Museum of the Occupation of Latvia, 2006
- "The Latvian Legion - how should we remember the 100 thousand?"
Commentary by Ojārs Kalniņš, Director of Latvian Institute, 10 March 2006
- The Hidden and Forbidden History of Latvia Under Soviet and Nazi Occupations 1940–1991 (Adobe.pdf file 7.54 MB)
Symposium of the Commission of the Historians of Latvia, Volume 14
- "Hitler-Stalin Pact of 23 August 1939 and its Consequences", Riga, 23 August 2005
Address of the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Latvia, Mr Artis Pabriks to the Conference of the Konrad Adenauer Foundation
- A Few Words About History, Russia and Latvia
Address by Prof. Aivars Stranga, University of Latvia, 2005
- "Coming to terms with history: Building mutual confidence and cooperation in the Baltic Sea Region",
National Museum, Copenhagen, 28 April 2005 Address of Artis Pabriks, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Republic of Latvia, to the Conference
- Declaration by H.E. Dr. Vaira Vike-Freiberga, President of the Republic of Latvia regarding 9 May 2005
Riga, 12 January 2005
- The Volunteer SS Legion in Latvia
Comments by Dr. Inesis Feldmanis and Dr. Kārlis Kangeris regarding the memorandum disseminated by the Department of Information and Press Relations of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation on 13 February 2004
- The Occupation of Latvia: Aspects of History and International Law
Report by Dr. Inesis Feldmanis, 2004
- "The Latvian Legion: the Most Topical Research Problems"
Lecture of Dr. Inesis Feldmanis at the opening of the 7th volume of the Works of the International Committee of Historians, 14 January 2003
- The Three Occupations of Latvia 1940-1991. Soviet and Nazi Take-Overs and Their Consequences (Adobe.pdf file 2.21MB)
Occupation Museum Foundation, Riga, 2005