An electronic pre-registration system has been launched at the Embassy of the Republic of Latvia to the United States to apply for passports and eID cards. The information about how to apply for a passport and/or eiD card can be found here.
Please be informed that the calendar of pre-registration system is opened every Monday.
Telephones for consultations:
Address: 2306 Massachusetts Avenue NW, Washington DC 20008
Nearest metro station: Dupont Circle (red line).
There is no parking available at the Embassy.
The Embassy is closed on Saturday and Sunday and during the official Latvian holidays.
No consular services are being provided on federal U.S. holidays.
Portable Passport Stations in 2023
1) February 15-16, San Francisco, California: Northern California Latvian Association, 425 Hoffman, San Francisco, CA, 94114
2) May 10-11, Boston, Masachusetts: Latvian Lutheran Church of Boston, 58 Irving Street, Brookline, MA 02445
3) June 7-9, Milwaukee, Wisconsin: Latvian Evangelical Lutheran Church, 1853 N 75th St, Wauwatosa, WI 53213
4) October 9-11, Houston, Texas: 2120 Troon Rd, Houston, TX 77019
5) October 12-13, Carmel, Indiana: Renaissance Indianapolis North Hotel, 11925 N. Meridian St., Carmel, Indiana 46032
6) December 14-15, NY City, New York: One Dag Hammarskjöld Plaza, 885 Second Avenue, 31st Floor, New York, 10017
USE DIGITAL SERVICES
We encourage active use of Latvian government digital services by visiting LATVIJA.LV.